Trading Q&A: Stocks Trading Q & A


Please post any questions on trading shares here


Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Stocks Trading Q & A

7 Dec 05, 19:12Sianzsianz: I bought ChinaEnersave at high 18.5 cts and till date it has dropped to 12cts!! I have hold on to it for 01 yr or so. It is better to sell off and go for other stocks ?

Ans: I had encountered the same situation and taken a decision that changed my life. Everyone must make their own decision, I am not qualified to teach you what to do. But you may want to read this http://growmoney.blogspot.com/2005/08/hgm-dumpeddecipher-reborned.html : )

7 Dec 05, 19:10Sianzsianz: Hi, Decipher, need your help to analyse this stock - ChinaEnersave?

Ans: Firstly you have to decide if you are going to trade it or invest in it. I won't trade this counter because of it's low volume. If you want to invest, you must find out the fundamentals of the company which is not easy. To be honest, the volume is low and it is proned to be manipulated hence i siam this type of counter.

7 Dec 05, 14:07Her: Decipher, there is a lot of sell down for Metro but how come the price keeps going up?

Ans: Please visit http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1689/1183/1600/2006Jan-MetroHldg-800x415.0.png for why it is going up. : )

7 Dec 05, 11:27Vivien: Appreciate if you could explain what is "outperform""Overweight" "Unerweight" or" neutreul" given by the broking houses. This is to buy or sell?Dont understand.Thank you

Ans: I have to admit, i don't know the anwser! haha You may want to check the meanings at www.investopedia.com

7 Dec 05, 00:57binatang: From your experience what TA indicators do you find the most useful forma practical standpoint? I'm new to TA & I'm getting confused by the vast variety of indicators out there

Ans: I like breakout chart formations with RSI. Every indicator has it's own merits. But I prefer MAcd Histogram, RSI, moving averages mostly.

6 Dec 05, 22:48Her: alamak.My msg got cut off. Anyway,I wanna ask u what "good volume" is to determine a breakout. Thanks in advance.

Ans: Good volume will be typically 25% over the average of 14 days volume.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?