Trading Q&A


Please post any questions on trading shares here


Sunday, December 04, 2005

 
Hello all! Please continue to field your questions! I'm here to help. : )

4 Dec 05, 05:14Ley San: If you have held stocks which unfortunately fell down to almost 40-50% of its original value, with consistent low volumes, would you consider to sell or hold on ??

Ans: If i'm in your place, i'm not sure if i will have the courage to cut loss. 40%-50% lost is massive. I think since you are now forced into babysitting them, you had better check out the financials, if it's not a company worth investing, you might have to bite the bullet. Recalling past experience, I am stuck in HG-Metal, Sunpower, Anwell before. I cut my position before it turned nasty. An advise, decide if you want to trade or invest before you make the buy.


2 Dec 05, 16:31xiao hei: Hi, may I ask questions even if i am not a member? May i know your view on MIIF, it's downward trend & at historical low, wouldn't the 3.1 cts dividend help 'support' the price tks

Ans: I have no membership program! Everyone is welcome! I'm here to help. : ) MIIF is a REITs. Simply said, REITs are currently not in play. If you are an investor, the low price is actually very good to accumulate more. If you are a trader, it is not in play hence I decide to stay out. Interest rate plays an important role for REITs and you must also realise our market has many reits now.

2 Dec 05, 03:11res: r u a professional trader?

Ans: I wish I am! :D But seriously, i'm holding a permanent full time job and hence my trading system are mostly position trading versus intra day. However, trading is a business to me. Hence I spend most of my free time on it.

1 Dec 05, 15:48Quest: how importmant is the FA of a stock to you? if the TA is very compelling, do you trade based on TA regardless of failing FA or valuation?

Ans: I trade good FA stocks. I ignore poor FA stocks. Reason being, poor FA counter is prone to be manipulative for the insiders to get out. I have been tricked before and hence I am more careful now. :P

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?